K-Rain - 13003-CV - 1/2'' MiniPro Rotor w/ Check Valve
The MiniPro® is a gear-driven, rotor sprinkler, capable of covering an area of 18'–33' radius at nozzle pressure of 20–70 PSI with a discharge rate of .8–3.8 GPM.
The MiniPro® is supplied with five (5) numerically coded interchangeable nozzles. Sprinkler nozzle trajectory is 25°. The sprinkler has a stainless-steel radius adjustment screw. The MiniPro® provides arc adjustment from 40° to 360°. Sprinkler arc setting adjustment is carried out by rotation of a flat blade screwdriver within top cover adjustment slot.
Sprinkler coverage pattern is indicated by degree graduations and an arrow located on top of the sprinkler. The MiniPro® is adjustable in all phases of installation (i.e., before installation, after installation while static, and after installation while in operation). Perfect for small lawn and landscape areas and for replacing fixed spray zones.
This model contains a pre-installed check valve to prevent low head drainage.
- 1 Nozzle Tree per Rotor with .75, 1, 2, 3 GPM. (1.5 GPM nozzle pre-installed)
- 1 Rotor Key included in purchase of 5+ Rotors. 4 keys per case of 25.
- If you purchase less than 5 rotors then a rotor key will need to be purchased separately. Rotor key is part P59995
- Inlet: 1/2" (1,3 cm) Threaded NPT
- Arc Adjustment Range: 40° - 360° Adjust from Left Start
- Check Valve- Prevents low head drainage.
- Flow Range: 0.8 - 3.3 GPM (3 - 12,5 LPM)
- Pressure Rating: 20 - 70 PSI (1,4 - 4,8 bar)
- Precipitation Rate: .26 - .60 in/hr (6,6 - 15,24 mm/hr) (Depending on Spacing and Nozzle Used)
- Overall Height (Popped Down): 6''
- Recommended Spacing: 17' -28'
- Radius: 18' - 33'
- Nozzle Trajectory: 26°
- Riser Height: 4"
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Check Valve - Prevents low head drainage.
- Revolutionary Patented Top Arc Set- Simplified arc set allows for wet or dry adjustment in seconds.
- 1/2" (1,3 cm) Inlet- Replaces all standard mini rotors and pop-up sprays.
- Adjustable to 360°- Provides a full range of adjustment from 40° to 360°.
- Patented Top Arc Set Degree Markings- Clearly indicates the current watering pattern and simplifies arc set adjustment.
- Time Proven Patented Reversing Mechanism- Assures continuous reverse and return-over a 35 year history.
- Ratcheting Riser- Allows for easy adjustment of your left starting position with a simple turn of the riser.
- Rubber Cover- Seals out dirt and increases product durability.
- Wide Selection of Nozzles - Provides flexibility in system design.
- Five Year Limited Warranty.
Manuals & Literature