K-Rain - 10003-CV - 3/4'' SuperPro Rotor w/ Check Valve
SuperPro with Intelligent Flow Technology® and patented Flow Control allows the reduction of distance while simultaneously and proportionately reducing the flow rate down 50%! Water savings of up to 30% or more is achievable with this innovative feature. SuperPro delivers matched precipitation, eliminates dry spots and provides better zone performance. Water flow can be turned off during nozzle installation or adjustment, with the riser remaining in popped-up position.
This model comes with a pre-installed check valve for low head drainage. Includes 1 nozzle tree per rotor. Rotor key is part P1000902. 1 Key included in purchase of 10+. 2 keys per case.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Revolutionary Patented Easy Arc Set- Simplified arc set allows for wet or dry adjustment in seconds.
- 2N1 Adjustable or Continuous Rotation- Provides a full range of adjustment from 40° to continuous 360°.
- Patented Arc Set Degree Markings- Clearly indicates current watering pattern, simplifies arc set adjustment.
- Arc Memory Clutch- Prevents internal gear damage and returns rotor to its prior setting automatically if nozzle turret is forced out of adjustment.
- Time Proven Patented Reversing Mechanism- Assures continuous reverse and return-over a 35 year history.
- Ratcheting Riser - Allows for easy adjustment of your left starting position with a simple turn of the riser.
- Rubber Cover- Seals out dirt and increases product durability.
- Optional Check Valve- Prevents low head drainage.
- Rugged Stainless Steel Spring- .093 gauge 302 stainless steel spring extends the life of the rotor.
- Inlet: 3/4" (1,9 cm) Threaded NPT
- Arc Adjustment Range: 40° to Continuous 360°
- Flow Range: .5 - 9.5 GPM (1,9 - 36 LPM)
- Pressure Rating: 20 - 70 PSI (1,4 - 4,8 bar)
- Precipitation Rate: .21 - 1.17 in/hr (5,39 a 30,89 mm/hr) (Depending on Spacing and Nozzle Used)
- Overall Height (Popped Down): 7 1/2" (19 cm)
- Recommended Spacing: 28' - 44' (8,5 a 13,4 m)
- Radius: 26' - 49' (7,9 a 14,9 m)
- Nozzle Trajectory: 26°
- Low Angle Nozzle Trajectory: 12°
- Standard and Low Angle Nozzles Included
- Riser Height: 4" (12,7 cm)