K-Rain - 7101 - 1'' ProSeries 150 Valve
K-Rains ProSeries 150 Valves offer the irrigation professional a wide array of features and benefits.
The 1", 1-1/2" and 2" (2,5 cm, 3,8 and 5 cm) models have a removable metering pin and external bleed screw promoting easy maintenance and manual operation.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Heavy Duty, Corrosion and UV Resistant PVC Construction - Increases the life of the valve.
- External Bleed Screw with Removable Metering Pin - Allows for easy cleaning of the metering pin without disassembling the valve.
- Manual External Bleed Screw - Provides for manual operation in system start up.
- Manual Internal Bleed through Solenoid - Provides for manual operation without discharging water outside the valve.
- Captured Plunger - Allows for the solenoid to be removed without losing the internal plunger.
- Five Year Limited Warranty.
Manuals & Literature