Jain - 1/4'' Brown Mini Pepline, 6'' Spacing, 100' Coil - PM0406100B
A 1/4" emitterline designed for smaller plant and tree rings, Mini-Pepline distributes water through a tube emitter at 6" spacing with .5 GPH flow options. Mini-Pepline also works in tandem with Jain multi-port drip manifolds like the Octa-Bubbler, QB2 and Quadra Bubbler. The small footprint of Mini-Pepline allows the tubing to be hidden easily making it a great option for potted plants and small bushes with groundcover.
- 6" spacing
- Uses standard 1/4" barbed fittings
- Brown tubing
- Patented Cascade Labyrinth Technology reduces chance of clogging
- Root Barrier- prevents roots and debris from entering line
- Hydrodynamic emitter design ensures continuous flushing of sediments and small particles
- UV Resistant
- Silicone diaphragm (molded - not cut)
- Size: .250" OD x .170" ID - 1/4"
- Operating pressure range: 10 - 50 PSI
- Wall thickness: .040"
- Filtration requirements: 150 mesh
- Emitter flow rate: .5 GPH (nominal at 10 PSI)
- Coil lengths: 100