Hydro-Rain - 1'' PVC-Lock Cap - PVCL-447-010
1'' PVC-Lock Cap by Hydro-Rain® is a remarkable push-fit fitting for repairing or installing PVC pipe without toxic primers or glues.
When PVC pipe is inserted to the Pipe Stop, the o-ring seals around the pipe and the stainless steel ring "locks" the pipe in place. The fitting with fully inserted pipe creates a permanent, leak-free connection.
- BURST PRESSURE: 600 PSI
- OPERATING PRESSURE: 80 PSI
- OPERATING PRESSURE RANGE: 0 to 150 PSI
- COLOR: White
- FLOW RATE: 1 to 30 GPM
- COMPATIBLE PIPE DIMESNION: 1" Schedule 40 and 80, and Class PVC pipe
- COMPATIBLE PIPE MATERIAL: PVC
- MATERIAL: PVC
- TEMPERATURE RATING: 100ºF
- UV RATING: 3 Year
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Patent Pending “Push-and-Go” Design—100% tool and chemical free approach that cuts installation time in half or more.
- PVC-Lock® Fittings are Chemical Free—Glue-less, tool-free installation protects the environment and the long-term health of your crew.
- Patent Pending Retaining System—Stainless steel teeth grip pipe tight for a strong, leak-proof connection.
- Swivels on the Pipe—After installation PVC-Lock® fittings can swivel 360° around the pipe allowing easy sprinkler head orientation and adjustment.
- Universal—For use with all brands of Schedule 40 and 80, and Class PVC pipe.
- Removable & Reusable—On-site sizing adjustments are easy using the PVC-Lock removal tool.
- Pressure Rated—Use on either side of the irrigation valves
Each PVC-Lock® fitting contains a stainless steel retainer ring and an O-ring seal, preventing leaking at both low and abnormally high pressures. Using PVC-Lock® fittings allows you to “lose the glue” and reduces traditional installation times by over 50%. With PVC-Lock® you’ll leave your project with clean hands and a clear conscience knowing that your installation crew and the environment are being protected from harmful chemicals.