Hunter - Soil-Clik - Soil Moisture Sensor
The Soil-Clik simplifies soil moisture sensing. The Soil-Clik probe uses proven technology to measure moisture within the root zone. When the probe senses that the soil has reached its desired moisture level, it will shut down irrigation, preventing water waste.
- Soil moisture level and status at a glance
- Shuts down irrigation when desired moisture level has been reached
- One-touch override allows soil moisture bypass for special conditions
- Low voltage outdoor enclosure powered by host controller
- Simple installation allows probe to be up to 1000 ft. from controller
- Connect to Hunter sensor inputs, or use to interrupt common wires in virtually any 24 VAC irrigation system
- Use with X-Core®, Pro-C® and I-Core®, and ACC Clik sensor inputs • Ideal companion sensor to Solar Sync®
Soil-Clik has two components: A moisture sensor probe, which is placed in the soil, and an electronic module, which communicates with the probe and the controller. The probe is easy to install – simply bury it to the correct root depth for your plant material. It can be placed up to 1000 feet from the controller. Easy push button operation allows adjustments to the desired moisture level, with an immediate update of actual measurements.
The module attaches to all AC powered Hunter controllers and will work with most other manufacturers' AC powered controllers. Soil-Clik can be programmed to shut down irrigation when it senses adequate moisture.
- Switch rating (24 VAC): 5 A
- Input power (24 VAC): 100 mA
- Output power: Normally closed dry-contact closure
- 6' maximum distance from Soil-Clik module to controller
- 1,000' maximum distance from Soil-Clik module to sensor probe for AC installations
- 100' maximum distance for NODE-BT installations
- Approvals: UL, cUL, FCC, CE, RCM
- Warranty period: 5 years