Hunter - ROAM-KIT - Handheld Sprinkler Remote Control System
Hunter ROAM-KIT - Transmitter & Receiver (SmartPort® wiring harness, and 4 AAA batteries included)
Features & Benefits
- Compatibility with Hunter X-Core®, X2™, Pro-C®, HPC, ICC2, HCC, I-Core®, ACC, and ACC2 controllers provides remote operation for projects of any size.
- Up to 1000' range for remote manual operation of Hunter irrigation systems
- Manually start individual stations or programs for quick maintenance checks and troubleshooting.
- 128 programmable addresses available prevents cross-communication between multiple remotes within close proximity of each other
- Programmable run times from 1 to 90 minutes, which will not overwrite regular automatic programming
- Manual operation up to 240 stations provides flexibility for larger projects
The ability to remotely command a controller means operators never have to walk back and forth to stop and start irrigation. Winterization is quick and easy and can be accomplished with only one worker. A mid-range solution for residential and commercial applications, the Roam will operate up to 1,000 feet from the controller. It is compatible with all Hunter AC powered controllers. The Roam offers features other remotes do not at a reasonable price. With a large LCD and simple push button operation, this remote is easy to use and small enough to fit in your pocket.
- Range: 1,000 ft. from Transmitter to Receiver (line of sight)
- Transmitter power source: 4 AAA batteries (included)
- Receiver power source: 24 VAC, 10 mA (provided by controller)
- System operating frequency: 433 MHz
- SmartPort® installation: maximum 50' from controller
- FCC and CE approved for use in the United States and internationally
- Warranty period: 2 years
- Receiver power source: 24 VAC, from controller through a SmartPort connector
- System operating frequency: 27 MHz band
- SmartPort connector can be mounted up to 50 ft. (max) from controller (use SRR-SCWH shielded cable wiring harness)
- FCC approved: No FCC license required