Hunter - PSR-22 - Pump Start Relay
When a system requires the use of a booster pump or pulls water directly from a creek or pond, its imperative to include a relay that can be counted on to activate the pump each and every time. Hunters Pump Start Relay (PSR) has been created to provide that reliability-as well as a lockable NEMA rated enclosure-at an economical price. The PSR is fully compatible with all standard 24VAC controllers. Its also designed with user-friendliness in mind. Flying wire leads allow for effortless 24V connections. Plus a wide array of "knockouts" make wiring easy and accommodating to most mounting specifications.
- Double pole/single throw pump start relay for 120 VAC pumps up to 2 hp or 230 VAC pumps up to 3 hp.
- Recommended installation: minimum 15' from irrigation controller
- Primary AC power input: 120/230 VAC
- Secondary AC power output: 24 VAC, 1.6 A
- Relay rating: Double-pole, double-throw solid state (10 A)
- Approvals: IP44 (outdoor), UL, cUL, FCC, CE, RCM, ISED
- Warranty period: 2 years
- NEMA 3R rated locking plastic enclosure rated for outdoor use, weather resistance and security
- 24 VAC flying leads make connection to the controller quick and easy.
- Suitable for conventional wiring or two-wire decoder activation, allows flexible installation options
Pump Start Relay Electrical Specifications
|HP at 120 VAC||2*|
|HP at 230 VAC||3*|
|Max Full Load Amps||30|
|Max Resistive Amps||40|
|Coil VA Inrush (amps)||30 (1.25)|
|Coil VA Holding (amps)||6.5 (0.27)|
* Approximate power
** 3 phase power at 230 VAC is not commonly available in some international markets. Check local electrical codes for compatibility.