Hunter - PROS-06-PRS40-CV - 6'' Pro-Spray Pop-Up Spray w/ Check Valve & 40 PSI Regulated (No Nozzle)
Hunter PROS-06-PRS40-CV - 6'' Pop Up Pro-Spray with 40 PSI Pressure Regulator, Check Valve & Flush Cap - Nozzle Sold Separately
The grey-capped PRS40 takes all the rugged and reliable features of the Pro-Spray body and delivers efficient pressure regulation by keeping water pressure at a constant 40PSI. To optimize MP Rotator Nozzle performance, the Pro-Spray PRS40 Spray Head is pressure regulated at 40 PSI. This model also comes pre-installed with a check valve to eliminate drainage at heads installed on slopes, protecting landscapes from damage and erosion while reducing water waste.
- Model: 6" Pop-Up
- Inlet Size: 1/2'' FPT
- Pressure-regulated to 40 PSI for the MP Rotator Nozzle
- Factory-installed check valve to eliminate leaks and puddles at the lower heads, protecting the landscape from damage while reducing water waste
- Grey cap for easy field identification.
- Application: Residential / Commercial
- Compatible with all female threaded spray or rotary nozzles (Sold Separately)
- Industry’s strongest spray body for years of reliable performance
- Co-molded wiper seal made from chemical- and chlorine-resistant materials.
- Innovative seal design prevents cap-to-body leaks, even with a loose cap.
- Heavy-duty spring for consistent riser retraction
- The pressure-regulated Pro-Spray® PRS30 and PRS40 meet the stringent requirements established by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to identify products that exemplify water conservation and performance.
The ability to regulate water pressure is crucial to overall system efficiency. Pro-Sprays are compatible with Pro Adjustable Nozzles, Pro Fixed Nozzles, and MP Rotators. All models also include a user-friendly pull-ring flush cap to keep debris and clogging to a minimum. The Hunter Pro-Spray sprinkler head is also compatible with all industry standard female nozzles offering a high degree of flexibility.