Hunter - PROS-04-PRS30 - 4" Pro-Spray 30 PSI Pressure Regulated Spray Head
Hunter PROS-04-PRS30 - 4'' Pop Up Pro-Spray with 30 PSI Pressure Regulator & Flush Cap - Nozzle Sold Separately
The brown-capped PRS30 takes all the rugged and reliable features of the Pro-Spray body and delivers efficient pressure regulation by keeping water pressure at a constant 30PSI. The built-in regulator is proven to reduce water waste and promote healthier root zones, because water is delivered at the optimum pressure for nozzles. Pressure regulation can save at least 30% more water while providing consistent peak performance from every nozzle.
- Model: 4" Pop-Up
- Inlet Size: 1/2'' FPT
- 30 PSI Pressure Regulator equalizes water pressure across the entire zone for optimal performance.
- Brown cap for easy field identification.
- Application: Residential / Commercial
- Compatible with all female threaded spray or rotary nozzles (Sold Separately)
- Industry’s strongest spray body for years of reliable performance
- Co-molded wiper seal made from chemical- and chlorine-resistant materials.
- Innovative seal design prevents cap-to-body leaks, even with a loose cap.
- Heavy-duty spring for consistent riser retraction
- The pressure-regulated Pro-Spray® PRS30 and PRS40 meet the stringent requirements established by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to identify products that exemplify water conservation and performance.
The ability to regulate water pressure is crucial to overall system efficiency. Pro-Sprays are compatible with Pro Adjustable Nozzles, Pro Fixed Nozzles, and MP Rotators. All models also include a user-friendly pull-ring flush cap to keep debris and clogging to a minimum. The Hunter Pro-Spray sprinkler head is also compatible with all industry standard female nozzles offering a high degree of flexibility.
- Recommended pressure range: 15 to 100 PSI
- Pop-up Height: 4"
- Overall Height: 5-7/8"
- Exposed Diameter: 2¼"
- Inlet Size: ½" NPT