Hunter - PHC-600 - PRO-HC 6 Station Controller w/ WiFi Connection (Indoor & Outdoor Models)
Manage this durable outdoor irrigation controller with Hydrawise web-based software from anywhere worldwide using your smart device or web browser. Predictive watering adjusts schedules based on temperature forecast, rainfall probability, wind and humidity to provide maximum water savings while keeping your clients' landscape healthy and beautiful. Add a simple-to-install flow meter and set up automatic notifications to alert you of broken pipes or sprinklers.
Features & Benefits
- 6 - Station Wi-Fi Controller; Indoor & Outdoor Models
- 120 VAC Transformer, Hydrawise Ready
- 2 Sensor Ports
- Dedicated Master Valve/pump start
- Outdoor model includes contractor friendly door lock
- Full-functioning controller with touchscreen
- Large terminal strips and wiring compartment
- Built-in milliamp sensor across the full range of controllers
- Warranty period: 2 years
- Transformer input: 120 VAC or 230 VAC (international model)
- Transformer output (24 VAC): 1 A
- Station output (24 VAC): 0.56 A
- Pump/master valve (24 VAC): 0.28 A
- Sensor inputs: 2
- Operating temperature: 0°F to 140°F
- CE, UL, cUL, C-tick, FCC, EPA WaterSense & Smart Watermark Approved
TOUCHSCREEN INTERFACE (PRO-HC)
The Pro-HC controller has a full graphical touchscreen interface, which makes programming with or without Wi-Fi connectivity and manual starting from the controller a breeze.
PREDICTIVE WATERING™ ADJUSTMENTS
Daily schedule adjustments based on local weather data monitor past, current and forecasted temperature, rainfall, humidity, and wind speed. This allows for adjustments of watering times and schedules to balance water savings with water efficiency for plants.
FLOW METER DETECTION AND ALERTS
Monitor your piping and sprinklers with an optional HC Flow Meter. Receive automatic alerts when a pipe is broken to prevent property damage.
WIRING DETECTION AND ALERTS (PRO-HC)
Pro-HC controllers continuously monitor the electrical current flowing to your solenoid valves. If the current is too high or too low, Hydrawise will alert you and tell you which valve is not working properly. This allows you to correct a failed valve before damage is done to plant materials.
ADVANCED SENSOR PORTS
Two general purpose sensor ports can be used for many different functions. Sensor port works with the Hunter HC flow meters, the Hunter Clik sensor range and standard rain and soil sensors to stop irrigation. The sensor ports can also start an irrigation cycle. This allow you to create custom starts based on sensor readings.
HYDRAWISE EPA WATERSENSE APPROVED SMART WATERING
All Hydrawise compatible controllers connected to Hydrawise web-based software are EPA WaterSense approved Smart Watering Controllers. Hydrawise Predictive Watering™ allows the controller to adjust schedules based on forecasted temperature, rainfall probability, wind and humidity to provide the maximum water savings you come to expect from a Hunter smart controller.