Hunter - PGV-151 - 1 1/2'' Globe/Angle Valve w/ Flow Control (FPT)
This hard working, heavy-duty valve offers the best features of Hunters top-of-the-line valves. Built with enough durability to handle the rigors of most residential and light commercial sites, the PGV is available in an array of configurations. For larger landscape applications, the PGV comes in 1-1/2" globe/angle models (with flow control). All models feature durable high-grade construction and a rugged diaphragm with support to prevent stress failure.
- Size: 1-1�„2"
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy œat the valve� activation
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design for superior leak-free performance
- Optional: DC latching solenoids enable Hunters battery-powered controllers
- Captive bonnet bolts provide hassle-free valve maintenance
- Low flow capability allows use of Hunters micro-irrigation products
- Encapsulated 24 VAC solenoid with captive plunger for hassle-free service
- Temperature rating: 150° F
- Warranty period: 2 years
- Flow rate: 20 to 120 GPM
- Recommended pressure range: 20 to 150 PSI
- 24 VAC solenoid
- 350 mA inrush, 190 mA holding, 60 HZ
- 370 mA inrush, 210 mA holding, 50 HZ
|PGV Pressure Loss in PSI|
Maximize efficiency and prolong the life of a system by fine tuning flow and pressure for each zone.