Hunter - PGV-101JTG - 1'' Jar-Top Valve w/ Flow Control (FNPT)
For maximum convenience, reliability, and ease of service in a residential valve, the PGV Jar-Top is the solution. With the PGV Jar-Top, it's possible to service a Hunter valve without using any tools. Even with this ease-of-maintenance and operational simplicity, the PGV Jar-Top still delivers quality and performance to handle the demands of any residential system. Choose from a wide range of different configurations for specific installations that vary from region to region. All models feature durable, high-grade, corrosive and UV-resistant PVC construction, glass reinforced jarring and a rugged double-beaded, leak-proof diaphragm with support to prevent stress failure.
- Size: 1''
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy "at the valve activation
- Durable glass-filled nylon threaded bonnet ring allows easy access without tools
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design for superior leak-free performance
- Optional DC latching solenoids enable Hunterâ€™s battery-powered controllers
- Low flow capability allows use of Hunterâ€™s micro irrigation products
- Encapsulated 24 VAC solenoid with captive plunger for hassle-free service
- Temperature rating: 150° F
- Warranty period: 2 years
- Flow rate: 0.2 to 40 GPM
- Recommended pressure range: 20 to 150 PSI
- 24 VAC solenoid
- 350 mA inrush, 190 mA holding, 60 cycles
- 370 mA inrush, 210 mA holding, 50 cycles