Hunter - PGV-101-G-DC - 1'' Globe Valve w/ Flow Control & DC Latching Solenoid (FPT x FPT)
PGV-101-G-DC - 1" Plastic Globe Valve with Flow Control, Female NPT Inlet & Outlet.
- 9V DC Latching Solenoid Pre-Installed to enable Hunter Battery-Powered Controllers
The Hunter PGV Valve is a professional grade line of valves that are built to work with a broad range of landscaping demands. All models feature durable, high-grade, corrosive and UV-resistant PVC construction, glass reinforced jarring and a rugged double-beaded, leak-proof diaphragm with support to prevent stress failure. This top-of-the-line valve has an internal manual bleed as well as dependable Hunter solenoid for long life and operation. Flow Control maximizes efficiency and prolongs the life of a system by fine tuning flow and pressure for each zone.
- Size: 1'' Female Pipe Thread
- The flow control knob works very similar to a hose bib or gate valve as its main function is to either fully allow or restrict the amount of water passing through the valve.
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy ''at the valve'' activation
- Captive bonnet screws eliminate the possibility of lost parts during disassembly
- Triple-tool bonnet screws are compatible with standard or Phillips screwdrivers as well as a nut driver
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design for superior leak-free performance
- Encapsulated 9V DC Latching solenoid with captive plunger for hassle-free service
- Low flow capability allows use of Hunters micro irrigation products
- All Hunter valves are 100% water-tested before leaving the factory to verify every valve operates properly and give you total peace of mind after installation.
- Flow rate: 0.2 to 40 GPM
- Recommended pressure range: 20 to 150 PSI
- Temperature rating: 150° F
- Warranty period: 2 years
- 9V DC Solenoid