Hunter - PGV-101-ASV - 1'' Anti-Siphon Valve w/ Flow Control (FPT)
Hunter PGV-101-ASV - 1'' Anti-Siphon Valve with Flow Control, Female NPT Inlet and Outlet. Atmospheric backflow prevention in an economical valve designed for residential and light commercial use.
With the PGV-ASV, irrigation systems that require backflow prevention for every zone can enjoy simple operation and trouble-free performance without the need to install a separate backflow preventer. This convenient all-in-one unit offers a host of features that professionals expect from a Hunter valve. The PGV-ASV also includes flow control, allowing accurate adjustment. For proven reliability in an anti-siphon/electric valve, PGV-ASV is the ideal solution.
- Size: 1'' Female Pipe Thread Connection
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy at the valve activation
- Maximize efficiency and prolong the life of a system by fine tuning flow and pressure for each zone with flow control.
- Durable six-bolt bonnet design for maximum strength
- Removable anti-siphon cap for simple servicing
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design for superior leak-free performance
- Optional DC latching solenoids enable Hunters battery-powered controllers (Sold Separately 458200)
- Captive bonnet bolts provide hassle-free valve maintenance
- Low flow capability allows use of Hunters micro irrigation products
- Encapsulated 24 VAC solenoid with captive plunger for hassle-free service
- All Hunter valves are 100% water tested to ensure reliable operation once installed
- Temperature rating: 150° F
- Warranty period: 2 years
- Flow rate: 0.2 to 40 GPM
- Recommended pressure range: 20 to 150 PSI
- 24 VAC solenoid
- 350 mA inrush, 190 mA holding, 60 cycles
- 370 mA inrush, 210 mA holding, 50 cycles