Hunter - PGV-100-GS-DC - 1'' Plastic Globe Valve w/ DC Latching Solenoid (Slip x Slip)
PGV-100-GS-DC - 1" Plastic Globe Valve, No Flow Control, Slip Inlet & Outlet.
- 9V DC Latching Solenoid Pre-Installed to enable Hunter Battery-Powered Controllers
The Hunter PGV Valve is a professional grade line of valves that are built to work with a broad range of landscaping demands. All models feature durable, high-grade, corrosive and UV-resistant PVC construction, glass reinforced jarring and a rugged double-beaded, leak-proof diaphragm with support to prevent stress failure. This top-of-the-line valve has an internal manual bleed as well as dependable Hunter solenoid for long life and operation.
- Size: 1'' Slip Connection
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy ''at the valve'' activation
- Captive bonnet screws eliminate the possibility of lost parts during disassembly
- Triple-tool bonnet screws are compatible with standard or Phillips screwdrivers as well as a nut driver
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design for superior leak-free performance
- Encapsulated DC latching solenoid enables Hunters battery-powered controllers
- Low flow capability allows use of Hunters micro irrigation products
- All Hunter valves are 100% water-tested before leaving the factory to verify every valve operates properly and give you total peace of mind after installation.
- Flow rate: 0.2 to 40 GPM
- Recommended pressure range: 20 to 150 PSI
- Temperature rating: 150° F
- Warranty period: 2 years
- 9V DC solenoid