Hunter - PGV-100-G-DC - 1'' Plastic Globe Valve w/ DC Latching Solenoid (FPT x FPT)
For maximum convenience, reliability, and ease of service in a residential valve, the PGV is the solution. With the PGV, its possible to service a Hunter valve without using any tools. Even with this ease-of-maintenance and operational simplicity, the PGV still delivers quality and performance to handle the demands of any residential system. Choose from a wide range of different configurations for specific installations that vary from region to region. All models feature durable, high-grade, corrosive and UV-resistant PVC construction, glass reinforced jarring and a rugged double-beaded, leak-proof diaphragm with support to prevent stress failure.
Comes pre-installed with a 9VDC Latching Solenoid to enable battery powered controllers.
- Size: 1'' FPT
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy "at the valve activation
- Durable glass-filled nylon threaded bonnet ring allows easy access without tools
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design for superior leak-free performance
- DC latching solenoids enable Hunters battery-powered controllers
- Low flow capability allows use of Hunters micro irrigation products
- Temperature rating: 150° F
- Warranty period: 2 years
- Flow rate: 0.2 to 40 GPM
- Recommended pressure range: 20 to 150 PSI