Hunter - PGP04 - 4'' PGP Ultra Rotor
The PGP Ultra takes the foundation of the best-selling PGP Rotor and raises the bar with a variety of new features developed over three decades of research, customer feedback, and lab testing. Among the most notable improvements of the PGP Ultra is its non-strippable drive and automatic arc return. These two features work to allow the turret to be turned without causing damage, and return the turret to its original arc regardless of where it is turned. Other advanced features include 34 nozzle options with several radius choices, and a headed slot and set screw. The diversity of the PGP Ultra offers system installers an array of efficient options on any site.
Includes 1 nozzle tree per rotor. Rotor key is part 172000. 1 Key included in purchase of 10+. 2 keys per case.
- Upgraded Version of PGP-ADJ
- Non-Strippable Drive
- Automatic Arc Return
- Part and Full Circle Adjustment
- When adjusted for 360 degrees or Full Circle, the rotor will operate in a continuous pattern.
- Model: 4''
- Arc setting: 50 to 360 degrees
- Factory installed rubber cover
- Through-the-top arc adjustment
- Quick check arc mechanism
- Water lubricated gear-drive
- Nozzle choices: Includes 12 (8 Blue & 4 Low-Angle Gray)
- Radius: 17' to 47'
- Flow rate: 0.36 to 14.8 GPM
- Recommended pressure range: 25 to 70 PSI
- Operating pressure range: 20 to 100 PSI
- Precipitation rates: 0.4 in/hr approx.
- Nozzle trajectory: Std = 25 degrees, Low angle = 13 degrees
- Nozzle racks: 1.5 to 8.0 Blue, 2.0 to 4.5 Low Angle Gray
- Warranty period: 5 years
Manuals & Literature