Hunter - PGP-12CV - 12'' Pop-Up Rotor w/ Check Valve
The PGP Ultra takes the foundation of the best-selling PGP Rotor and raises the bar with a variety of new features developed over three decades of research, customer feedback, and lab testing. Among the most notable improvements of the PGP Ultra is its non-strippable drive and automatic arc return. These two features work to allow the turret to be turned without causing damage, and return the turret to its original arc regardless of where it is turned. Other advanced features include 34 nozzle options with several radius choices, and a headed slot and set screw. The diversity of the PGP Ultra offers system installers an array of efficient options on any site.
Features / Benefits
- Model: 12
- Arc setting: 50 to 360 degrees
- Factory installed rubber cover
- Through-the-top arc adjustment
- Quick check arc mechanism
- Water lubricated gear-drive
- Includes: set of 12 nozzles (8 standard and 4 low angle)
- Radius: 17 to 47
- Flow rate: 0.36 to 14.8 GPM
- Recommended pressure range: 25 to 70 PSI
- Operating pressure range: 20 to 100 PSI
- Precipitation rates: 0.4 in/hr approx.
- Nozzle trajectory: Std = 25 degrees, Low angle = 13 degrees
- Overall Height: 17"
- Pop-up Height: 12"
- Exposed Diameter: 1-3/4"
- Inlet Size: 3/4" female NPT
AUTOMATIC ARC RETURN
This patented feature returns the turret to the original arc regardless of where it is turned. This ensures vandal protection in any environment.
The patented, non-strippable, vandal proof drive mechanism enables the turret to be turned without causing damage.
PART- AND FULL-CIRCLE IN ONE MODEL
Patented non-reversing 360 for part- and full-circle in one model, from 50 to 360 degrees.
HEADED AND SLOTTED SET SCREW
Use a slotted screwdriver or the Hunter wrench for easier and simpler adjustments as needed.
DRAIN CHECK VALVE (UP TO 10 FT. OF ELEVATION)
The drain check valve keeps lines from draining when the system is shut off. This saves water, reduces liability, and increases system life.