Hunter - PGJ-04 - 4'' Pop-Up Rotor
The PGJ was built to bring all the efficient benefits of rotary sprinklers to applications that typically call for a spray. Its many features include a rack of easy-to-install-and-change, water-efficient nozzles, easy arc adjustment, and all the safety and durability that comes with a rubber cover. The PGJ is capable of working in tandem with larger rotors to combine big and small areas in a single zone, offering a convenience and efficiency that sprays do not. When used in the right application, the PGJ allows fewer heads to perform more efficiently at a more economical price.
- Model: 4"
- Arc setting: 40 to 360 degrees
- Nozzle choices: 8
- Nozzle range: 0.75 to 5.0
- Standard factory installed nozzle: 2.0 only
- Factory installed rubber cover
- Through-the-top arc adjustment
- Quick check arc mechanism
- Water lubricated gear-drive
- Warranty period: 2 years
- Radius: 15' to 37'
- Flow rate: 0.64 to 5.3 GPM
- Recommended pressure range: 30 to 50 PSI
- Operating pressure range: 20 to 100 PSI
- Precipitation rates: 0.6 in/hr approx.
- Nozzle trajectory: 14 degrees approx.
HEADED AND SLOTTED SET SCREW PGJ
Use a slotted screwdriver or the Hunter wrench for easier and simpler adjustments as needed.
OPTIONAL RECLAIMED WATER ID (Call for this Option)
Purple caps indicate where non-potable irrigation water is being used.
DRAIN CHECK VALVE (UP TO 10 FT. OF ELEVATION) (Call for this Option)
The drain check valve keeps lines from draining when the system is shut off. This saves water, reduces liability, and increases system life.