Hunter - PCZ-101-40 - .5-15 GPM Drip Zone Assembly w/ 1 PGV Valve & 40 PSI Regulator
1" NPT PGV globe valve with 1" HFR
These pre-assembled kits bring together the popular PGV valves with both a filter and a pressure regulator, providing you with a complete control zone. The PGV valve features high-grade material construction, including a bonnet made of durable PVC. Rounding out the kits elements are a stainless steel filter screen, flush cap and pressure regulator to maintain a consistent 40 PSI.
- Factory-assembled and water-tested
- Highest quality components (stainless steel filter screen, standard flush cap, top-of-the-line regulator)
- Wide flow range to cover most micro irrigation applications.
- Warranty: 2 years.
- Pressure regulation: 25 or 40 PSI
- Flow: 0.5 to 15 GPM (30 to 900 GPH)
- Operating pressure: 20 to 120 PSI
- Operating temperature: up to 120º F
- 150 mesh stainless steel screen
- 3/4" outlet
Solenoid Operating Specifications
- Heavy-duty solenoid 24 VAC
- 350 mA inrush current, 190 mA holding current, 60 cycles
- 370 mA inrush current, 210 mA holding current, 50 cycles
Factory Installed Options
- 40 PSI regulator (PCZ-101)