Hunter - NODE-BT-200 - 2-Station Bluetooth Battery Operated Controller
Avoid the valve box with the battery-operated NODE-BT controller! NODE-BT is enabled with powerful wireless Bluetooth® technology that can be easily managed from a smartphone. Install the waterproof NODE-BT in gardens, parks, medians, roundabouts, greenhouses, or other outdoor applications where AC power is unavailable.
NODE-BT is controlled by a multi-language smartphone app. The app maps controllers by location and sends battery-change reminders. Controllers can also be configured offline, which makes field adjustments quick and easy to deploy at a later time. Run-time flexibility is perfect for germinating seeds or other agricultural applications.
Best of all, NODE-BT makes battery-powered irrigation convenient and comfortable. For versatility during installation, the controller is mountable in five unique ways. Total app control removes the task of opening dirty valve boxes and programming irrigation schedules on a dark screen. Professionals can also enable irrigation and check battery status right on the controller with the touch of a button, greatly speeding up maintenance.
*Compatible with all brands of 9v DC battery operated latching solenoids!
- Number of stations: 2
- Bluetooth control from up to 50' away (line-of-sight)
- 1 smartphone manages an unlimited number of controllers
- Waterproof enclosure seal protects against water ingress
- Active station LEDs and battery-life LED indicator for battery replacement
- 3 programs with 8 start times each and 1 second to 12-hour run times
- Suspend irrigation up to 99 days during the off season
- Manual push-button operation, for quick operation without a smartphone
- Delay Between Stations for slow-closing valves or pump recharge
- Add soil moisture sensor for compliance with LEED projects and agricultural applications
- Cycle and Soak prevents water waste and runoff in areas with elevation changes or tight soils
- Monthly and global seasonal adjustment for quicker schedule adjustments without changing run times
- Secure passcode protection prevents unauthorized schedule changes
- Mounts to Hunter solenoids, pipes, flat surfaces, or inside the valve box
- Two 1.5V AA alkaline batteries (included)
- Flow rate: 0.0083 to 15 GPM (0.5 to 900 GPH)
- Recommended pressure: 7 to 116 PSI
- Approvals: Plastic IPX6, Bluetooth 4.2 BLE, UL, c-UL, FCC, CE, RCM
- Warranty period: 2 years
- iOS® 9.0 or above
- Android™ 5.0 or above
- Maximum communication distance: 32'