Hunter - ICV-301 - 3'' Globe Valve Commercial w/ Flow Control (NPT)
The commercial-grade ICV was built to work seamlessly with the most demanding systems. It boasts an array of reliable features like a fabric reinforced EPDM diaphragm and seat, and flow control. It can consistently operate at up to 220 PSI, and will continue working through difficult circumstances like high velocities, fluctuating flow rates, and challenging water conditions. In addition to its unmatched reliability, the ICV is also exceptionally easy to maintain. Its bonnet fasteners can be loosened and tightened using a variety of common contractor tools.
- Application: Commercial/municipal
- Size: 3''
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy "at the valve activation
- Glass-filled nylon construction results in the highest pressure rating
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design assures leak free performance
- Fabric reinforced EPDM diaphragm and EPDM seat ensure superior performance in all water conditions
- Optional DC latching solenoids enable Hunters battery-powered controllers
- Captive bonnet bolts provide hassle-free valve maintenance
- Low flow capability allows for use with Hunters micro irrigation products
- Encapsulated 24 VAC solenoid with captive plunger for hassle-free service
- Temperature rating: 150° F
- Warranty period: 5 years
- Flow rate: 150 to 300 GPM
- Recommended pressure range: 20 to 220 PSI
- 24 VAC solenoid
- 350 mA inrush, 190 mA holding, 60 HZ
- 370 mA inrush, 210 mA holding, 50 HZ
Maximize efficiency and prolong the life of a system by fine tuning flow and pressure for each zone.
ACCU SYNC® PRESSURE REGULATION
Avoid sprinkler over-pressure conditions and experience significant water savings with Hunters Accu Sync pressure regulator. This option is available in adjustable pressure or fixed pressure models.