Hunter - ICV-151G-FS - 1-1/2'' Globe Valve Commercial w/ Filter Sentry & Flow Control (NPT)
Hunter ICV-151G-FS - 1-1/2'' FPT Valve with Filter Sentry & Flow Control.
Filter Sentry scours the filter clean with a wiper that slides up and covers the entire screen when the valve opens. Even more, the wiper continues to scrub the filters upper part during valve operation. Filter Sentry can be added after the valve is installed as well. Ideal for dirty water conditions. The Filter Sentry system keeps the valve free of debris found in reclaimed water or ponds.
- Application: Commercial/municipal
- Size: 1.5'' Female Pipe Thread
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy "at the valve activation
- Flow Control - Maximize efficiency and prolong the life of a system by fine tuning flow and pressure for each zone.
- Filter Sentry for dirty water applications.
- Glass-filled nylon construction results in the highest pressure rating
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design assures leak free performance
- Fabric reinforced EPDM diaphragm and EPDM seat ensure superior performance in all water conditions
- Includes Encapsulated 24 VAC solenoid with captive plunger for hassle-free service
- Optional DC latching solenoids (Sold Separately) enable Hunters battery-powered controllers
- Captive bonnet bolts provide hassle-free valve maintenance
- Low flow capability allows for use with Hunters micro irrigation products
- Temperature rating: 150° F
- All Hunter valves are 100% water-tested prior to shipping, you can be sure they are working properly before ever coming into your hands.
- Warranty period: 5 years
The commercial-grade ICV was built to work seamlessly with the most demanding systems. It boasts an array of reliable features like a fabric reinforced EPDM diaphragm and seat, and flow control. It can consistently operate at up to 220 PSI, and will continue working through difficult circumstances like high velocities, fluctuating flow rates, and challenging water conditions. In addition to its unmatched reliability, the ICV is also exceptionally easy to maintain. Its bonnet fasteners can be loosened and tightened using a variety of common contractor tools. For the ultimate reliability in high pressure situations, the ICV is clearly the professionals ultimate choice.
- Flow rate: 20 to 135 GPM
- Recommended pressure range: 20 to 220 PSI
- 24 VAC solenoid
- 350 mA inrush, 190 mA holding, 60 HZ
- 370 mA inrush, 210 mA holding, 50 HZ