Hunter - ICD600 - 6 Station Decoder
Original price $323.25
Current price $308.70
Hunter’s premium two-wire decoders for long-distance, high-station-count ACC and ACC2 - applications include two-way communications and integrated surge protection.
- ICD decoders are compatible with Hunter ACC-99D and ACC2 Decoder controllers
- 1-, 2-, 4-, and 6-station versions provide maximum flexibility
- Sensor decoders allow flow and Clik sensor monitoring via the two-wire paths
- Field-programmable decoders accept station numbers directly, and do not require entering serial numbers into the control panel
- Decoders can be programmed before installation at the controller interface
- Wireless programming with ICD-HP allows for decoder programming or re-programming after installation to the two-wire path
- Integrated surge protection eliminates the need for extra surge protection devices
- Color-coded wiring connections simplify installation
- Industrial-grade DBRY-6 waterproof connectors included for two-wire path splices
- Maximum recommended distance, decoder to solenoid: 150'
- Maximum distance to decoder via two-wire path:
- 14 AWG wire path: 10,000'
- 12 AWG wire path: 15,000'
- Approvals: UL, cUL, FCC, CE, RCM
- Decoder rating: IP68 submersible
- Warranty period: 5 years