Hunter - ICD400 - 4 Station Decoder
Original price $365.95
Current price $362.29
Hunter ICD400 4-station decoder with Surge Suppression and Ground Wire. Hunter’s premium two-wire decoder for long-distance, high-station-count ACC99D and ACC2 - applications include two-way communications and integrated surge protection.
- (2) DBRY-6 waterproof connectors included for two-wire path splices
- ICD decoders are compatible with Hunter ACC2 Decoder Controllers and legacy ACC-99D Decoder Controllers.
- 1-, 2-, 4-, and 6-station versions provide maximum flexibility
- Sensor decoders allow flow and Clik sensor monitoring via the two-wire paths
- Field-programmable decoders accept station numbers directly, and do not require entering serial numbers into the control panel
- Decoders can be programmed before installation at the controller interface
- Wireless programming with ICD-HP allows for decoder programming or re-programming after installation to the two-wire path
- Integrated surge protection eliminates the need for extra surge protection devices
- Color-coded wiring connections simplify installation
- Maximum recommended distance, decoder to solenoid: 150'
- Maximum distance to decoder via two-wire path:
- 14 AWG wire path: 10,000'
- 12 AWG wire path: 15,000'
- Approvals: UL, cUL, FCC, CE, RCM
- Decoder rating: IP68 submersible
- Warranty period: 5 years