Hunter - IC-600M - I-Core 6 Station Controller (Metal Cabinet)
I-CORE Commercial Controller, 6-Station Base Model, Metal Outdoor/Indoor Cabinet
- Number of stations:
- Conventional: 6 to 42 (with ICM Expansion Modules)
- With DUAL® decoder: up to 48 (with DUAL48M and Dual Decoders)
- 4 independent irrigation programs (8 start times each) allow for customized scheduling.
- 12-hour maximum station run time provides flexibility for lower-flow zones
- Any 2 programs can operate simultaneously for more efficient watering.
- Sensor inputs: 3
- 1 P/MV output for pump start relay and master valve activation.
- Flow-monitoring capabilities provide real-time water usage data.
- Programmable No Water Window prevents all irrigation for a specified time frame.
- High-visibility, backlit display with 6 selectable languages
The I-Core is Hunters controller for demanding commercial and high-end residential applications. Loaded with innovative features like state of the art flow monitoring, quick system overview access, a factory-installed SmartPort®, six language capability, and a bold, backlit display, the I-Core should be considered for most high-end irrigation projects. A big reason the I-Core is so unique is its sheer versatility. The plastic cabinet version is expandable from 6 to 30 stations. Adding a DUAL® two-wire module can even expand station capability to 48. With add-on options like a ROAM or ROAM XL remote and the built-in conservation-focused Solar-Sync®, I-Cores possibilities are all but limitless.
- Transformer input: 120/230 VAC
- Transformer output (24 VAC): 1.4 A
- Station output (24 VAC): 0.56 A
- P/MV output (24 VAC): 0.28 A
- Simultaneous program operation: 2
- Approvals: CE, UL, cUL, C-tick, FCC, IP44
- Warranty period: 2 years