Hunter - I40-06-SS-ON - 6'' Stainless Steel Rotor w/ Opposing Nozzle & Check Valve
- Overall Height: 10¼"
- Pop-up Height: 6"
- Exposed Diameter: 2"
- Inlet Size: 1" female NPT
- Radius I-40-ON: 52 to 76
- Flow rate I-40-ON: 13.0 to 33.7 GPM
- Recommended pressure range: 40 to 100 PSI
- Operating pressure range: 40 to 100 PSI
- Precipitation rates: 0.4 in/hr approx.
- Nozzle trajectory: 25 degrees
- Model: 6"
- Stainless Steel Riser
- Arc setting: 50 to 360 degrees
- Factory installed rubber cover
- Nozzle choices: 12
- Nozzle ranges I-40-ON: #15 to #28
- Through-the-top arc adjustment
- Quick check arc mechanism
- Water lubricated gear-drive
- Warranty period: 5 years
OPPOSING NOZZLE 360˚ MODEL
The opposing nozzle design offers excellent water distribution. With primary and secondary nozzles on opposing sides of the turret, streams arc in opposite directions as the sprinkler rotates for outstanding mid-range and close-in watering.
AUTOMATIC ARC RETURN
This patented feature returns the turret to the original arc regardless of where it is turned. This ensures vandal protection in any environment.
The patented, non-strippable, vandal proof drive mechanism enables the turret to be turned without causing damage.
PART- AND FULL-CIRCLE IN ONE MODEL
Patented non-reversing 360 for part- and full-circle in one model, from 50 to 360 degrees.
COLOR CODED NOZZLES
Nozzles are easier to differentiate in the field for quick reference and simple installation.
OPTIONAL RECLAIMED WATER ID
Purple caps indicate where non-potable irrigation water is being used.
STAINLESS STEEL RISER
For unforgiving soil conditions, unpredictable climates, or heavy foot traffic, stainless steel is the best choice
DRAIN CHECK VALVE (UP TO 10 FT. OF ELEVATION)
The drain check valve keeps lines from draining when the system is shut off. This saves water, reduces liability, and increases system life.