Hunter - I40-06-SS - 6'' Stainless Steel Rotor w/ Check Valve
The I-40 is a tough commercial rotor that delivers water with accuracy and efficiency at distances from 44'-69'. Featuring diverse three-port nozzle options, a non-strippable drive, and a thick rubber cover built to prevent injury; its no wonder this rotor is found in more stadiums than any other in the world. With the strength of stainless steel, the I-40 is built to last in the harshest sports, public park, and commercial environments. If efficiency, effective irrigation, and beautiful results are the goal, the I-40 is the irrigation professionals best solution.
- (6) Nozzles are included per Rotor. (Includes #08, #10, #13, #15, #23, #25)
- 1 Rotor Key included in purchase of 6+ Rotors. 2 keys per case of 12.
- If you purchase less than 6 rotors then a rotor key will need to be purchased separately. Rotor key is part 172000.
- Optional Nozzle Changer Clip must be purchased separately - 123200
- Radius: 44' - 69'
- Flow rate: 7.6 to 29.5 GPM
- Recommended pressure range: 40 to 100 PSI
- Operating pressure range: 40 to 100 PSI
- Precipitation rates: 0.4 in/hr approx.
- Nozzle trajectory: 25 degrees
- Model: 6"
- Riser: Stainless Steel
- Inlet Size: 1''
- Arc setting: 50 to 360 degrees
- Patented non-reversing 360 for part- and full-circle in one model, from 50 to 360 degrees
- Pre-Installed Drain Check Valve (UP TO 15 FT. OF ELEVATION). The drain check valve keeps lines from draining when the system is shut off. This saves water, reduces liability, and increases system life.
- Non-strippable drive mechanism is protected from damage if turned in the opposite direction of travel
- Color-coded nozzles make identification easy
- Nozzle choices: 6
- Warranty period: 5 years
- Overall height: 10¼"
- Pop-up height: 6"
- Exposed diameter: 2"
- Inlet size: 1"
- I-40 Nozzle Specifications
- I-40 Spec Sheet
- Commercial Rotor Support
- 1'' I-Series Rotors Benefits