Hunter - I2C-800-M - ICC2 8-Station Outdoor Controller (Metal)
I2C-800-M Hunter ICC2 8-Station Base Model Outdoor Modular Controller in Grey Metal Cabinet for Wall Mount. This reliable control system can run conventional, two-wire, or hybrid operations with the option to upgrade to Centralus™ cloud-based control purchased separately. It is designed to control larger projects (up to 54 stations) and offers the water savings you expect from a Hunter controller.
- Number of stations:
- Conventional: 8 to 54 (Expansion Modules)
- With Two-Wire EZDS: Up to 54 (EZ-DM & EZ-1)
- Optional EZDS (Easy Decoder System) module for two-wire control of up to 54 stations (Sold Separately).
- Type: Modular
- Enclosure: Metal
- 4 Independent irrigation programs (8 start times each) allow for customized scheduling
- 12-hour maximum station run time provides flexibility for low-flow zones
- Any 2 programs can operate simultaneously, providing more efficient watering
- 1 sensor input available for use with Solar Sync or any Clik sensors
- 1 P/MV output for pump start relay and master valve activation
- 1 flow sensor input available with WIFIKIT, LANKIT, or CELLKIT Centralus communication modules (Sold Separately)
- Backward compatibility to original ICC controllers allows for quick updates to older systems
- Forward compatible with HCC Controllers and Hydrawise Software using a convenient upgrade kit
ICC2 controllers are compatible with Centralus Irrigation Management Software, with three connectivity methods for a variety of applications: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and 4G LTE Cellular (Sold Separately). When adding Centralus to standalone ICC2 systems, users can also enable critical flow monitoring capabilities using HFS or HC Flow Meter sensors.
ICC2 can run any two of its four automatic programs simultaneously. It offers simple programming with a high-visibility backlit display and customizable language overlays. It also includes advanced features like Easy RetrieveTM memory backup, Cycle and Soak, and Seasonal Adjustment.
ICC2 controllers are prewired for remote control with Hunter ROAM and ROAM XL transmitters, and have built-in Solar Sync® for automatic water savings, with an optional sensor.
- Transformer input: 120/230 VAC
- Transformer output: 24 VAC, 1.4 A
- Station output: (24 VAC): 0.56 A
- P/MV (24 VAC): Up to 0.56 A
- Sensor inputs: 1
- Operating Temperature 0°F to 140 °F
- Warranty period: 5 years
USER-INSTALLED OPTIONS (Sold Separately)
- WIFIKIT, LANKIT, or CELLKIT communications for cloud-based Centralus control
- Compatible with Hunter Flow-Sync sensor and HC Flow Meter when paired with Centralus Software
- Compatible with Hunter Solar Sync sensor for smart water savings.
- Height: 16"
- Width: 13"
- Depth: 5"