Hunter - I25-04-SS - 4'' Pop Up Stainless Steel Rotor w/ Check Valve
The I-25 gets the job done with power, efficiency, and commercial-grade reliability. With a robust watering radius of 45' to 70', this rotor can be used in a variety of applications and environments. Stainless Steel Riser for unforgiving soil conditions, unpredictable climates, or heavy foot traffic.
A standard check valve is built in, and a wide selection of high performance nozzles are available. Efficient, tough, and built-to-last, Hunters I-25 rotors work hard day in and day out so you don't have to.
- (5) Standard Nozzles are included per Rotor. (Includes #07, #10, #15, #20, #25)
- 1 Rotor Key included in purchase of 6+ Rotors. 2 keys per case of 12.
- If you purchase less than 6 rotors then a rotor key will need to be purchased separately. Rotor key is part 172000.
- Optional Nozzle Changer Clip must be purchased separately - 123200
- Radius: 45' to 70' (with Nozzles Included)
- Flow rate: 6.6 to 29.5 GPM
- Recommended pressure range: 40 to 100 PSI
- Operating pressure range: 40 to 100 PSI
- Precipitation rates: 0.4 in/hr approx.
- Nozzle trajectory: 25 degrees
- Model: 4"
- Riser: Stainless Steel
- Inlet Size: 1''
- Arc setting: 50 to 360 degrees
- Patented non-reversing 360 for part- and full-circle in one model, from 50 to 360 degrees
- Pre-Installed Drain Check Valve (UP TO 10 FT. OF ELEVATION). The drain check valve keeps lines from draining when the system is shut off. This saves water, reduces liability, and increases system life.
- QuickCheck™ arc mechanism for fast arc adjustment
- Color-coded nozzles make identification easy
- Nozzle choices: 12 ((5) Standard Nozzles included, others purchased separately)
- Nozzles Included: #07, #10, #15, #20, #25
- Nozzle range: #4 to #28
- Warranty period: 5 years
- Overall height: 7⅞"
- Pop-up height: 4"
- Exposed diameter: 1¾"
- Inlet size: 1"