Hunter - I20-12 - 12'' Pop-Up Rotor w/ Check Valve
- Radius: 17' to 46'
- Flow Rate: 0.36 to 14.8 GPM
- Recommended pressure range: 25 to 70 PSI
- Operating pressure range: 20 to 100 PSI
- Precipitation rates: 0.4 in/hr approx.
- Nozzle trajectory: Std = 25 degrees, Low angle = 13 degrees
- Model: 12"
- Riser: Plastic
- Arc setting: 50 to 360 degrees
- Factory installed rubber cover
- Through-the-top arc adjustment
- Quick check arc mechanism
- Water lubricated gear-drive
- Warranty period: 5 years
- Nozzle choices: 8
- Nozzle racks: 1.5 to 8.0 Blue, 2.0 to 4.5 Low Angle Gray
AUTOMATIC ARC RETURN
This patented feature returns the turret to the original arc regardless of where it is turned. This ensures vandal protection in any environment.
The patented, non-strippable, vandal proof drive mechanism enables the turret to be turned without causing damage.
PART- AND FULL-CIRCLE IN ONE MODEL
Patented non-reversing 360 for part- and full-circle in one model, from 50 to 360 degrees.
HEADED AND SLOTTED SET SCREW
Use a slotted screwdriver or the Hunter wrench for easier and simpler adjustments as needed.
FloStop closes the flow of water from individual sprinkler heads while the system is running. This is ideal for changing nozzles or turning off specific heads during maintenance and construction.
OPTIONAL RECLAIMED WATER ID
Purple caps indicate where non-potable irrigation water is being used.
STAINLESS STEEL RISER
For unforgiving soil conditions, unpredictable climates, or heavy foot traffic, stainless steel is the best choice
DRAIN CHECK VALVE (UP TO 10 FT. OF ELEVATION)
The drain check valve keeps lines from draining when the system is shut off. This saves water, reduces liability, and increases system life.