Hunter - I20-06 - 6'' Pop-Up Rotor w/ Check Valve
The I-20-06 is an indispensable rotor with 12 nozzle choices included and a 25' to 46' radius.
- 1 Nozzle Tree per Rotor. (Includes 8 standard & 4 Low angle nozzles)
- 1 Rotor Key included in purchase of 10+ Rotors. 2 keys per case of 20.
- If you purchase less than 10 rotors then a rotor key will need to be purchased separately. Rotor key is part 172000.
- Optional Nozzle Changer Clip must be purchased separately - 123200
- Radius: 25' to 46' (Shorter distance available with Black Short Radius Nozzles #466100)
- Flow Rate: 1.2 to 9.8 GPM
- Part- and full-circle in one model for flexibility across landscapes and reduced inventory
- Recommended pressure range: 25 to 70 PSI
- Operating pressure range: 20 to 100 PSI
- Precipitation rates: 0.4 in/hr approx.
- Nozzle trajectory: Std = 25 degrees, Low angle = 13 degrees
Whether you've got a small area, sandy soil, or a mix of shrubs and grass, the I-20 is ready to water with efficiency and reliability. Recent improvements include automatic arc return; non-reversing 360, from 50 to 360 degrees; and a non-strippable, vandal-proof drive mechanism that prevents gear stripping and saves repair costs. FloStop® control, easy through-the-top arc adjustment, and a standard drain-check valve all equate to a rotor that stands second-to-none in its class.
- Model: 6"
- Riser: Plastic
- Arc setting: 50 to 360 degrees, 360 degree non-reversing
- FloStop® closes the flow of water from individual sprinkler heads while the system is running. This is ideal for changing nozzles or turning off specific heads during maintenance and construction.
- Pre-installed drain check valve keeps lines from draining when the system is shut off. This saves water, reduces liability, and increases system life. (up to 10' of elevation)
- Automated Arc Return returns the turret to the original arc regardless of where it is turned. This ensures vandal protection in any environment.
- Factory installed rubber cover
- Through-the-top arc adjustment
- Quick check arc mechanism
- Water lubricated gear-drive
- Warranty period: 5 years
- Nozzle choices Included: 12
- 782900 Nozzle rack Included: 1.5 to 8.0 Blue, 2.0 to 4.5 Low Angle Gray
- Overall height: 9⅞"
- Pop-up height: 6"
- Exposed diameter: 1¾"
- Inlet size: ¾"
- I-20 Brochure
- I-20 Nozzle Specifications
- I-20 Key Benefits
- I-20 Spec Sheet
- Residential Rotor Support