Hunter - HPC-400 - PRO-C Hydrawise Modular WiFi Controller - 4 Station Base Unit
The Pro-C Hydrawise combines the power of Wi-Fi-based irrigation management and the convenience of modular functionality into one next-generation controller. The Pro-C Hydrawise helps contractors save time, save water, protect landscapes, and meet the demands of customers who want smart home solutions. In addition, it lets contractors continue using their Roam and Roam XL remotes for quick on-site management.
Among the controllers many robust features is Predictive Watering, which adjusts irrigation schedules based on local, real-time temperature, rainfall probability, wind, and humidity. A built-in milliamp sensor makes troubleshooting wiring issues easy. By adding a simple-to-install HC Flow Meter, users can receive notifications regarding leaking pipes or broken sprinklers. Users can also manage the controller from anywhere using a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
The Pro-C Hydrawise is EPA WaterSense approved. Hydrawise is also compatible with Amazon Alexa for convenient voice control to start, stop, and suspend irrigation.
- Number of stations:
- Modular capacity from 4–16 stations permits simple system expansion
- Standard programming option allows for 6 independent irrigation programs and 6 start times per program
- Advanced programming option provides station-based programming with up to 6 total start times available
- 1 sensor input available for use with any Clik sensor or HC Flow Meter
- 1 P/MV output for pump start relay and master valve activation
- Wi-Fi enabled for quick connection to Hydrawise software
- 23/4" full-color touchscreen display for simple programming at the control panel
- Built-in milliamp sensor for wire fault detection and alerts
- Integrates local weather data to make water-saving scheduling adjustments
- Uses Hydrawise web-based software to offer automatic watering schedule updates
- Sends instant alerts in the event of a problem in the system
- Built-in milliamp sensor
- Compatible with HC Flow Meter
- Roam and Roam XL compatible
- Warranty: 2 years
- Includes 5' lead and plug
- Transformer input: 120 VAC or 230 VAC (international model)
- Transformer output (24 VAC): 1 A
- Station output (24 VAC): 0.56 A
- P/MV output (24 VAC): 0.28 A
- Approvals: Plastic IP44, UL, c-UL, FCC, CE, RCM
- Warranty period: 2 years
- Hydrawise Spec Sheet
- Installation Guide for Hydrawise Controllers
- Hydrawise Door Card
- Hydrawise Owners Manual
- HC Flow Meter Quick Start Guide
- Contractor Brochure
- Homeowner Brochure
- Commercial Systems Brochure
TOUCH-SCREEN INTERFACE (PRO-C HYDRAWISE)
PREDICTIVE WATERING„¢ ADJUSTMENTS
Daily schedule adjustments based on local weather data monitor past, current and forecasted temperature, rainfall, humidity, and wind speed. This allows for adjustments of watering times and schedules to balance water savings with water efficiency for plants.
FLOW METER DETECTION AND ALERTS
Monitor your piping and sprinklers with an optional HC Flow Meter. Receive automatic alerts when a pipe is broken to prevent property damage.
WIRING DETECTION AND ALERTS (PRO-C HYDRAWISE)
Pro-C Hydrawise controllers continuously monitor the electrical current flowing to your solenoid valves. If the current is too high or too low, Hydrawise will alert you and tell you which valve is not working properly. This allows you to correct a failed valve before damage is done to plant materials.
HYDRAWISE EPA WATERSENSE APPROVED SMART WATERING
All Hydrawise compatible controllers connected to Hydrawise web-based software are EPA WaterSense approved Smart Watering Controllers. Hydrawise Predictive Watering allows the controller to adjust schedules based on forecasted temperature, rainfall probability, wind and humidity to provide the maximum water savings you come to expect from a Hunter smart controller.