Hunter - HPC-FP - PRO-C Hydrawise WiFi Controller Front Panel
Hydrawise retrofit face panel for Pro-C Controllers (March 2014 or newer models) -Front Hydrawise Panel Only!
Features & Benefits
- Upgrade Pro-C modular and fixed station controllers manufactured since March 2014 to the Hydrawise platform
- Wi-Fi enabled for fast and simple internet connection
- 2¾" Full-color touch screen display for WiFi setup, zone testing, and offline programming at the control panel
- Built-in milliamp sensor for detection of wiring problems
- HC Flow Meter compatible for flow monitoring and alerts
- Hydrawise software compatible
Important: Ensure you have a strong Wi-Fi signal. Wi-Fi coverage can be easily tested using a smartphone and the Hunter Wi-Fi Wizard. A signal strength of two or three bars is recommended. Wi-Fi connectivity can also be tested on the HPC itself (signal strength is shown when you select a wireless network).
The HPC combines the power of Wi-Fi-based irrigation management and the convenience of modular functionality into one next-generation controller. HPC helps contractors save time, save water, protect landscapes, and meet the demands of customers who want smart home solutions. In addition, it lets contractors continue using their Roam and Roam XL remotes for quick on-site management.
Among the controller's many robust features is Predictive Watering™, which adjusts irrigation schedules based on local, real-time temperature, rainfall probability, wind, and humidity. A built-in milliamp sensor makes troubleshooting wiring issues easy. By adding a simple-to-install HC Flow Meter, users can receive notifications regarding leaking pipes or broken sprinklers. Users can also manage the controller from anywhere using a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
The HPC is EPA WaterSense approved. Hydrawise is also compatible with Amazon Alexa for convenient voice control to start, stop, and suspend irrigation.