Hunter - HFS - Flow-Sync Sensor for ACC, ACC2 & I-Core Timers
The Flow-Sync is a simple and economical solution for metering and reacting to actual flow conditions. A proven water saver, the Hunter Flow Sync (HFS) connects to the ACC and I-Core controllers to measure actual flow, and provides automatic reaction to high or low flow conditions during irrigation. The Flow-Sync is designed for use on pipe sizes up to 4 inches. When installed in conjunction with a master valve, the HFS can be a key source in preventing water waste resulting from line breakage.
- Flow-Sync sensor only - FCT Sensor Receptacle fitting must be purchased separately!
Flow-Sync is a reporting device, and does not respond to flow situations on its own. Flow-Sync is almost always installed in conjunction with a Master Valve, which can stop flow in a damaged pipe when high flow conditions are detected.
- Simple-insertion flow sensor for metering and reacting to real-time flow conditions
- Provides station-level flow monitoring for reaction to high- or low-flow conditions, helping to protect against flood damage and erosion
- Compatible with Hunter ACC2 and legacy ACC and I-Core™ Controllers, as well as ICD-SEN Sensor Decoders, for flexible installation in a variety of settings
- Compatible with ICC2 Controller via Centralus communication modules
- Easy connection up to 1,000' from controller or sensor decoder
- Sensor is pre-calibrated for K-factor and Offset based on pipe size, allowing for quick setup and programming within the controller