Hunter - HC-100-FLOW - 1'' HC Flow Meter for Hydrawise (NPT)
The simple-to-install HC Flow Meter allows customers to monitor flow rates and system hydraulics with Hydrawise-enabled controllers. When connected to the Hydrawise platform, the HC Flow Meter provides a convenient option to detect, monitor, and report critical flow zone data and total system flows. When hardscape materials get in the way, add flow monitoring to Hydrawise smart irrigation systems quickly and easily with the Wireless HC Flow Meter.
By including an HC flow meter as part of a Hydrawise system installation, customers add an additional layer of landscape protection. This ensures their investment is monitored, their plants are healthy, and their outdoor living space remains in excellent condition. For contractors, a flow meter is a great way to build their businesses through increased offerings and top-level customer service, as problems can be addressed immediately before landscape degradation occurs.
The Wireless HC Flow Communication Kit helps save time, materials, and labor for any new installation or retrofit project. (Purchased Separately)
The HC flow meter wires to Hydrawise-enabled controllers, allowing for:
- Flow monitoring
- Instant high- and low-flow alerts
- Leak detection
- Water outage during irrigation
- Total water use reporting
- Zone water use reporting
- 1'' NPT Inlet (Female or adapters included for Male Connection)
- Minimum Flow: 0.3 GPM
- Maximum Recommended Flow: 30 GPM
- Maximum Flow Rate: 34 GPM
- Dial Reading: 1 Pulse per 1 U.S. Gallon
- Max Working Pressure: 230
- Scaled pulse output is pre-calibrated from the factory based on the size of the meter
- When wired directly to the controller, meter must be installed with shielded, minimum 18 AWG wire, up to 1,000' from the controller
- Accuracy: ± 2% of reading at recommended flow
- Warranty period: 2 years
- Compatible with HC, HPC, Pro-HC, and HCC controllers
- Compatible with ICC2 Controller via Centralus communication modules
- Flow Rate: 0.22 - 132 GPM (depending on size)
- Provides station-level flow rates and totals in Hydrawise Software
- Sends automatic alerts in the event of high-flow, low-flow, or unscheduled flow conditions
- Flow reports within Hydrawise software can display total system water use and individual station water use for accurate water budgeting and tracking
- Robust brass construction with union fittings for easy installation and removal for winterization
- Analog dial on the face of the meter displays daily flow totals and a leak detector
- Inlet Size: 1" NPT
- Height: 3 ⅝"
- Length: 10 ¼"
- Depth: 3 ⅛"
- Weight: 3.1 lbs