Hunter - Dual-2 - 2 Station Decoder
Original price $215.95
Current price $206.23
Dual-2 2-Station Decoder
- Decoder station size: 2
- Waterproof connectors for connection to two-wire path included with all Dual decoders and Dual-S surge protection
- For use with I-Core DUAL Controller
- Dual decoders are for Station Valves only. Pump/Master Valve and Sensors need to be wired separately to the corresponding terminals in the controller.
- Dual-S external surge protectors (add in-line, every 12th decoder or 1000 ft/300 m, minimum)
The I-Core DUAL Decoders have been redesigned and improved in 2015. The DUAL-1 and DUAL-2 decoders feature a new slim design, solid copper wires, and a revised circuit design. The DUAL-S Surge Arrester's dimensions are the same as before, but it too now has solid copper wires. Old and new DUALs can be used on the same system without any issues.
Dual Model Specifications
- Field programmable:
- Dual decoder module display and push button programming makes it easy to program decoders at the controller itself
- Dual decoders can also be field programmed with the Hunter ICD-HP. No need to remove decoders from the two-wire path
- Decoder module displays decoder operation and diagnostic information including current draw in milliamps
- Max. recommended distance, decoder to solenoid: 100 ft.
- Max. distance to decoder
- 14 AWG wire path: 5,000 ft.
- 12 AWG wire path: 7,500 ft.
- CE, UL, C-UL, C-tick, FCC