Hunter - ACC-99D - 2-Wire Decoder Controller w/ 99 Station Capacity w/ Metal Cabinet
Hunter ACC-99D 2-Wire Decoder Controller
The versatility of the ACC controller grows even more powerful with the addition of the two-wire decoder system from Hunter. ACC-99D uses two-wire decoders to control up to 99 stations without giving up the arsenal of features provided by the ACC. Operating large numbers of valves over long distances, the ACC99D decoder controller takes full advantage of the powerful ACC feature set. Since it's two-wire powered, it also saves copper wire, simplifies troubleshooting, permits rapid addition of new stations, minimizes trenching, and permits remote sensor monitoring over the two-wire path.
SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES
- Transformer Input: 120/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2A max at 120V, 1A max at 230V
- Max AC Current Draw: 120 VAC, 2 Amps; 230 VAC, 1 Amp (max computed with all programs running and optional accessories installed)
- Transformer output: 24 VAC, 4A, at 120 VAC
- Decoder Line (path) output: 34 V peak-to-peak
- Decoder Power draw: 40 mA per active output
- Solenoid capacity: 2 standard 24 VAC Hunter solenoids per output within 150 ft. runs, up to 14 solenoids max simultaneous (includes dual P/MV outputs)
- Max. distance to decoder
- (14 AWG) wire path: 10,000 ft
- (12 AWG) wire path: 15,000 ft
- Wiring, Decoder to solenoid: 150 ft. max
- 6 two-wire output paths to field decoders
- Two-way confirmation of decoder activation
- Two-way monitoring of sensor connections (ICD-SEN)
- Diagnostic LEDs with line status, signal activity, decoder and status
ACC-99D Decoder Systems include all standard features of the ACC controller, including:
- 6 automatic programs, with 4 custom manual (auxiliary) programs
- Two pump/master valve outputs programmable by station
- 1 flow meter (diagnostics to station level) and up to 4 sensor inputs (programmable to program level)
- Programmable overlap or SmartStack by program with simultaneous station groups.
- Seasonal adjust, 0 to 300% in 1% increments by program
- Flow learning mode by station with programmable alarm thresholds
- Station run times up to 6 hours with programmable delay between stations (up to 4 hours)
- Self-diagnostic circuit breaker skips shorted stations and continues watering
- SmartPort® equipped for wireless remote control
- Test program feature allows for quick system checks
- Central system compatible
- Upgrade to "smart" weather based watering with Solar Sync Sensor
- Real-time Flow Monitoring capability built in, with actual flow histories (in GPM or metric) available when connected to Hunter HFS or other compatible flow meters.
- Flow-learning mode by station, with station-level diagnostics and alarm shutdowns.
- Easy Retrieve backup feature can restore schedules, run times, names and other settings to a saved setup
- Decoder station sizes available: 1, 2, 4, 6
- Sensor decoder available with Flow and Clik inputs
- Max. distance to decoder, 12 AWG wire path: 15,000 ft.
- Max. recommended distance, decoder to solenoid: 150 ft.
- ICD-HP wireless handheld programmer compatible
- Two-way communications
- Surge suppression: Internal (ground wire included)
- Dual P/MV outputs may be assigned to decoders
- Wire path connectors included with each decoder
- Number of wire paths: 6
- Automatic daily weather-based scheduling with optional Hunter Solar Sync sensor