DIG - 3/4'' MPT 45PSI Pressure-Regulating Filter - PRF-45-075
Original price $14.25
Current price $13.89
3/4'' Pressure Regulating Filter, 45 PSI
DIG's two-in-one, 3/4" Filter/Pressure Regulator combines a 155-mesh stainless steel filter with a 45-PSI pressure regulator, reducing the number of components needed to start a drip irrigation zone. The heavy-duty filter/pressure regulator's compact design fits in smaller sized areas allowing several drip zones inside an irrigation box. For best results install it upstream of the control valve for reliable operation and easy maintenance of a drip irrigation zone.
- Compact design "“ combines two units in one to allow for faster and easier installation
- All-purpose screen filter with built-in pressure regulator for use in drip irrigation or micro sprinkler systems
- One-piece construction that combines a 155-mesh stainless steel screen filter and a pressure regulator
- Reduces incoming water pressure and protects downstream drip irrigation components
- Stainless steel screen has excellent resistance to most common chemicals
- Easy maintenance - the screen can be removed from the filter for easy cleaning
- Heavy duty glass-filled polypropylene body provides reliable operation under a wide range of pressures
- 3/4'' MPT Connections with a 45PSI Pressure Regulator
- 3/4" flush cap at the bottom of the filter for easy flushing
- Provides simple conversion of an AC/DC valve into a drip zone and easily fits in a valve box
- Constructed of UV-resistant, durable plastic material to withstand the most adverse conditions for years of reliable operation
- Operating pressure: 20 to 120 PSI (up to 8.3 bar)
- Screen: stainless steel 155 mesh/100 micron
- Preset pressure rating: 45 PSI
- Temperature range: up to 130°F
- Inlet and outlet size: 3/4" MNPT
- Body: glass-filled polypropylene
- Screen: stainless steel
- Thread: to thread: 4 1/4"
- Length: 6"
- Cover diameter: 1 3/4"