DIG - LEIT-1 Solar Powered Irrigation Controller w/ 2" Valve - LEIT-1ILV-200
LEIT Controllers are an advanced "ambient light powered" water management irrigation control system. Power is derived by a time-tested, internal photovoltaic module and microelectronic energy management system that is fueled by ambient light (solar). This provides power to the controller in any kind of weather, anywhere in the world.
- No backup battery or AC power necessary - uses clean solar energy.
- Simple, icon based intuitive programming.
- Operates drip or sprinkler system.
- Daily and monthly programming complies with city and municipal watering restrictions.
- Manual On/Off button opens the valve and shows the time left to run.
- Waterproof and humidity resistant
- Power level meter indicates the approximate charge (energy available).
- On activation, the controller display indicates when a program is running and when any programming feature is active.
- User reset option allows erasing of all programs to default settings except time, day and date.
- Program On/Off button: allows the user to turn off the controller/ valve and reactivate it as desired.
- Available valves from 3/4 to 2 in.
- Non-volatile memory.
- Rain sensor connection
- 3 year warranty
- Five start times per day provides added flexibility for any type of watering application including sandy or clay soil.
- Valve duration up to 5 hours and 59 minutes in one-minute increments.
- 7 day programming schedule or 1-30 day intervals
- 20 Preset Historical ET programs with 10 climate zones, 10 for drip irrigation and 10 spray systems.
- Rain delay up to 99 days with auto restart.
- Monthly seasonal adjustment budget ( 0 to 200%) in 5% increments without modifying the controller's program duration; also can be used to fine-tune the preset ET program for each month.
In-line Valve Features
- Flow control handle for water flow adjustment and manual shutoff.
- Rugged, reinforced self cleaning diaphragm provides reliable operation even with contaminated water
- High flow with low pressure loss
- Internal bleed, manual override for manual On/Off.
- Easy in-line maintenance
- Non corrosive materials
- 2 in: 30-160 GPM (6.8-36 m3/h)
- Operating Pressure: 10-150 PSI (.7-10.5 BAR)
- Temperature Range: Up to 170F (76.7C)
- Body Style: Globe
- 2 in. FNPT Inlet and Outlet
- Controller only: 4.214 in. H x 5 in. L x 3.6 in. W
- Controller plus 1-1/2 and 2 in. valves: 10.5 in. H x 8.5 in. L x 5 in. W (27 cm H x 22 cm L x 12.7 cm W)