DIG - Home Grow Drip Kit - GRWKIT-12
DIG's GRWKIT-12 Home Grow Drip Kit can be used to grow up to 12 potted plants with any medium in small to large spaces, indoor or outdoor. The kit includes a 12-outlet manifold, micro tubing to extend the emitters to the plants, and 12, 1-GPH PC drip emitters with a check valve. When the water is shut off, the drip emitters stop dripping as pressure drops below 2.2 PSI, leading to less water waste and nutrient runoff. This concept is the most simple and advanced design for starting a drip system retrofitting a 1/2" sprinkler riser. DIG's GRWKIT-12 Home Grow Kit may be used as an individual kit to cover up to 12 pots or incorporated into a system with a substantially greater number of pots to grow herbs, strawberries, cannabis, tomatoes and more.
The 12, 1-GPH pressure compensating drip emitters provide even uniformity from each outlet at a pressure of up to 45 PSI. The kit includes 12 stakes to secure the micro tubing with the drip emitter to each pot, 12 converter barbs to connect the 1/4” micro tubing to the manifold and 100’ of 1/4” micro tubing to complete the installation.
- Grow up to 12 potted plants, including herbs, strawberries, tomatoes and many others
- Drip manifold is easily installed and can be opened to clean the mini disc filter inside
- Pressure regulated, self-flushing drip emitters with a built-in check valve attached at the end of the micro tubing stop dripping when water pressure drops below 2.2 PSI
- Drip emitters' pressure compensating feature delivers consistent flow over a wide range of pressures and reduces lateral filling time to save water and fertilizer.
- Drip emitters' self-activated flushing mechanism is designed to ensure continuous flushing of sediments and small particles for a better system operation over time.
- Composed of superior materials for a long life
- Can be installed in any position
- Unaffected by fluctuating inlet water pressure
- No special tools or glue are needed.
- Eight plugs provide a means of closing up to eight outlets.
- Includes flexible micro tubing for easy installation
- Can be automatically controlled with a small pump or with one of DIG's timers utilizing two to four start times per day
- Manifold inlet: 1/2" FNPT
- Manifold outlet: 12 outlets to fit 1/4" converter barbs
- Mini disc filter: 60 mesh
- Operating pressure range: 10 to 50 PSI
- Required opening pressure: 4.3 PSI
- Temperature range: up to 122°F (50°C)
- Closing pressure: 2.2 PSI
- Flow rate per outlet: 1 GPH (3.8 L/H), color brown/black
- Micro tubing length & size: 100' x 1/4"
- Inlet size: 1/4" barb
- Outlet side: 1/8" barb
- Material: high-impact plastic and silicone diaphragms
** High water temperature in a micro irrigation lateral
will influence the flow discharge.
|1||12-outlet drip manifold with mini disk filter|
|12||1/4" converter barbs|
|12||1-GPH pressure compensating button emitters with a built-in check valve|
|1||100' of 1/4" micro tubing|
Manuals & Literature