DIG - Drip & Soaker Tape Vegetable Watering Kit - ST100AS
DIG ST100AS Drip & Soaker Tape Vegetable Watering Kit is ideal for use on rows of fruits or vegetables such as beans, lettuce, strawberries, cucumbers, melons, tomatoes peppers, eggplants and many more. The kit's watering tape is a flat, thin-walled tape containing pre-spaced .5 gallon per hour (GPH) @ 25 PSI In-line drip emitters welded into the drip soaker tape every 12". The tape expands when filled with water and allows for complete saturation coverage along the line. The kit includes a 3/4" backflow preventer, flow control, 3/4" swivel adapter, 5' of our premium 1/2" drip tubing with .600 ID x .700 OD, 100' of drip tape with pre-inserted drip emitters every 12", five connectors to start five rows, five end connectors and all other parts needed to complete or extend the system.
The drip soaker tape requires special fittings, available in a number of configurations, for exclusive use with the drip soaker tape.
- Simple to install
- Ideal for use on rows of vegetables and fruits, such as blueberries, strawberries, cucumbers, melons, boysenberries, raspberries and many more
- High-quality-extruded thin-wall pipe profile with pre-inserted drip emitters every 12"
- Can operate under extreme weather and field conditions
- Applies water to the plant roots at a low application rate leading to less surface evaporation from leaves and soil
- Offers flexibility in watering frequency and application rate, minimizing surface compacting and runoff
- The drip emitters' turbulent flow path design with larger internal water passage offers higher resistance to clogging
- No special tools or glue are needed
- Saves money by significantly lowering the cost of system
- DIG's drip irrigation products may be exempt from residential and commercial watering restrictions (check local codes)
- Provides ease of watering with lower water use and less water waste
- FREE BONUS BOOKLET! "How to Plan a Vegetable Garden"
- Drip tape drip emitters flow rate: .4 gallons per hour (GPH) @ 15 PSI, .47 gallons per hour (GPH) @ 20 PSI and .5 gallons per hour (GPH) @ 25 PSI
- Total flow rate for this kit: 50 GPH (.83 GPM) @ 25 PSI
- Operating pressure: 10 to 25 PSI (pressure regulator not included)
- Maximum recommended flow rate @ 25 PSI: 220 GPH (3.6 GPM)
- Drip tape length: 100' of 15 mil with .634 ID x .664 OD
- Drip tubing length: 5' of 1/2" with .600 ID x .700 OD
- Drip emitters spacing: 12"
- Maximum length of layout per row: 280'
|1||3/4" FHT x MPT (gray) backflow preventer|
|1||3/4" FPT (gray) swivel adapter with screen|
|1||5' of 1/2" poly tubing feeder line|
|1||100' of drip & soaker tape|
|5||drip & soaker tape ends|
|5||drip & soaker tape reducer|
|1||compression x soaker tape coupling|
|1||3/4" compression end cap for 1/2" poly tubing|
Manuals & Literature