DIG - Drip Irrigation Kit - G77AS
Perfect for first time user, the DIG G77AS Drip Irrigation Kit is a complete kit for irrigating groundcovers, shrubs, trees, flowers, roses, vegetable gardens and vines. The kit has all the parts needed to start a system from a faucet or a garden hose, and covers up to 150 sq. ft. This kit easily expands with DIG's complete line of drip products to cover a larger area of up to 400 sq. ft. as more plants are added using additional drip tubing and PC drip emitters with the same flow rate. The kit includes a 3/4" backflow preventer, 3/4" 25 PSI pressure regulator, 3/4" swivel adapter, 50' of our premium 1/2" drip tubing with .600 ID x .700 OD, 50' of 1/4" micro tubing, PC drip emitters with twenty 1-GPH, two 2-GPH and two 4-GPH PC drip emitters, and all the necessary parts needed to complete the installation.
- Use to water roses, shrubs, groundcover, flowerbeds and trees. Ideal for hillsides.
- Complete kit; covers up to 150 sq. ft. (can be easily expanded up to 400 sq. ft.)
- Contains 24 1-GPH PC button drip emitters with 20 1-GPH, two 2-GPH and two 4-GPH drip emitters.
- Applies water at a very low application rate leading to less surface evaporation from leaves and soil.
- Offers flexibility in irrigation frequency and application rate, minimizing surface compacting and runoff.
- Designed for new and existing landscapes including difficult terrain, such as slopes and oddly shaped areas.
- No special tools or glue are needed.
- Saves money by significantly lowering the cost of system components compared to conventional irrigation systems.
- DIG's drip irrigation products may be exempt from residential and commercial watering restrictions (check local codes).
- Maximum incoming operating pressure: 100 PSI
- Operating pressure: 10 to 45 PSI (25 PSI pressure regulator included)
- PC drip emitter flow rates: 1, 2 and 4 gallons per hour (GPH)
- Flow rates and color codes:
- 1 GPH (4 L/H) color code black
- 2 GPH (8 L/H) color code green
- 4 GPH (12 L/H) color code red
- Drip emitters inlet size: 1/4" in. barb *Drip emitters outlet side: nipple
- Maximum recommended flow rate: 220 GPH (3.7 GPM)
- Poly tubing length & size: 50' x 1/2" in. with .600 ID x .700 OD
- Micro tubing length & size: 50' x 1/4" in.
- 3/4" in. FHT x MHT pressure regulator: downstream pressure preset to 25 PSI
- Total flow rate for this kit: 32 GPH (.53 GPM)
Manuals & Literature
|1||3/4" FHT x MHT backflow preventer|
|1||3/4" FHT x MHT pressure regulator|
|1||3/4" FHT swivel adapter with 60-mesh screen x compression with .700 OD (black)|
|1||50' of 1/2" poly tubing with .700 OD|
|1||50' of 1/4" micro tubing|
|20||1 GPH PC drip emitters (black)|
|2||2 GPH PC drip emitters (green)|
|2||4 GPH PC drip emitters (red)|
|1||1/2" compression tee with .700 OD (black)|
|1||1/2" compression coupling with .700 OD (black)|
|2||1/4" barbed tees|
|1||1/4" barbed ball valves|
|3||1/2" tubing holder stakes|
|5||1/4" micro tubing holder stakes|
|2||figure "œ8" hose ends|