DIG - 400A Battery Operated Controller (Controller Only ) - 400A-000
Designed for residential and commercial applications or where AC power is unavailable, the rugged 400A series Single-Station Battery Operated Controller is available with a two wire DC latching solenoid and three adapters to fit most valves.
Outfitted with the latest and most efficient electronic management technology, the 400A series controller can operate for up to three years on two AA alkaline batteries. It is completely waterproof and able to operate in harsh environments, and offers a simple and dependable solution for any irrigation system above or below grade.
- 3 Valve Adapters (Refer to Owners Manual)
- Controller only with DC latching solenoid.
- Up to 3 years of operation from one pair of AA batteries!
- 60 second memory function allows users to replace without losing programming
- Watering flexibility with a selection of watering frequencies and four start times
- Seven buttons with integrated high resolution screen
- Easy to read LCD display with AM/PM clock and icon-based intuitive programming for easy navigation
- Blinking notification on days the controller is active
- Programming time options in AM/PM or 24 hour
- After programming, the controller display indicates if irrigation is set to water for the day and if any of the additional programming features are active
- Non-volatile memory retains program and controller integrity (excluding time)
- Emergency backup program of 5 minutes every 24 hours if no program is selected after battery installation starting at 8:AM
- Manual irrigation cycle can be performed via the controller?s manual program button or via the solenoid
- One button for Program Off until reactivated or as an irrigation suspension override (rain mode)
- After fifteen minutes the controller screen is turned off automatically to conserve energy
- Low battery indicator
- Easily retrofits to most manufacturers? valves with one of the three adapters included
- Semi-automatic, automatic, or manual operation
- Retractable cord for easy removal of the controller
- Efficient heavy-duty in-line globe valve with high flow and low pressure loss
- Rugged, reinforced self-cleaning diaphragm provides reliable operation even with contaminated water
- Internal bleed via the solenoid for system checkup and testing
- Available with NPT or BSP threads
- Latching solenoid with encapsulated plunger and spring for reliable operation
- Wire ready for a rain sensor
- Completely waterproof (IP68) - can operate in harsh environments
- Environmentally friendly - utilizes RoHS compliant components
- Battery life up to three years
- Three year warranty