DIG - 360° Mister Sprayer on 10/32 Thread - 07-006
DIG's 360° flat-trajectory-stream micro sprayer is used in irrigation applications for above canopy watering and seed germination. The micro sprayer's unique vortex mechanism allows low water flow through a large passage with no moving parts for dependable coverage of up to 7.2 feet. It is commonly used for gardening and nurseries.
- Can be extended with 1/4" micro tubing and can be used in an upright or upside-down position
- Efficient and reliable method to apply water in a fine-mist application
- Trouble-free operation with no moving parts
- Low flow with small droplet size in a fine spray with a 360° pattern
- Constructed of UV-resistant, durable plastic material
- Operating pressure range: 25 to 50 PSI
- Flow rate: 5.9 GPH @ 30 PSI
- Pattern: 360°
- Wetting area: 4.3' to 7.2'
- Average droplet size: 140 microns
- Filter requirement: minimum of 120 mesh
- Recommended spacing: 3' to 5' apart
- Material: high-impact plastic