DIG - 3/4'' FHT x MHT Plastic Filter w/ Polyester Screen (155 Mesh) - P09-155
3/4" FHT plastic screen filter
DIGs heavy-duty plastic screen filters with hose thread are commonly used in residential and commercial installations to protect a drip irrigation system from debris that might enter the line and cause blockage of the emitters. Mesh Screen Filters remove fine sand and other particles that could otherwise block the small water passages of the drip and micro sprinklers.
- All-purpose filter with a wide range of polyester and stainless-steel screens from 180 to 80 micron to suit a wide range of filtration requirements
- Screens have excellent resistance to most common chemicals
- Color-coded replacement screens for easy identification
- Large filter area and low friction loss allows long intervals between cleaning
- Available with flush cap for easy flushing of particles trapped in the bottom of filter.
- Recommended to be installed and used after the control valve.
- Easy maintenance - the screen can be extracted from the filter for easy cleaning
- Interchangeable screen and disc elements
- Constructed of UV-resistant, durable plastic material to withstand the most adverse conditions
- Flow rates: up to 13 GPM (3.5 m3/h)
- Screen filtration area: 14.9 sq inch (96 cm2)
- Operating pressure: up to 120 PSI (8.4 BAR)
- Temperature range: up to 130°F (54°C)
- Polyester screen 155 mesh
- Inlet and outlet size: 3/4" FHT x MHT with flush cap
- Filter weight with screen: .46 lb (.21 kg)
- Housing: polypropylene
- O-ring: EPDM
- Pressure testing port: polypropylene
- Pressure testing seals: natural rubber BR