DIG - 20 PSI Preset Pressure Regulator 3/4" FPT - 18-020
Reduces incoming water pressure to the ideal working pressure for a drip system.
Features & Benefits
- Exceptional control of outlet pressure
- Withstands severe water hammer
- Utilize a minimum of moving parts and a diaphragm design that regulates itself in reaction to overall system back pressure.
- Available with 3/4" female or male outlet
- Engineered with extra thick industrial strength ABS plastic with all joints sonic welded into a tamper proof and impact resistant housing
- Install above grade (or below grade in a valve box), downstream from the system valve
- Flow rate from .5 to 12 GPM
- Pressure range: 20, 25, 30, 35 & 40 PSI
- Max. recommended flow rate: 12 GPM
- Maximum working pressure range: 150 PSI
- Body: chemical resistant ABS plastic
- Diaphragm: EPDM
- Spring: stainless steel
- Inlet 3/4" FIPT (standard)
- Outlet 3/4" FIPT or 3/4" MNPT or 3/4" Hose Thread
- Overall length 4.025"
- Outside diameter 1.845"