DIG - T.O.P 12-Outlet Manifold Kit (2.2 GPH) - TOP-200
Designed to retrofit a 1/2" sprinkler riser, DIG's TOP 12-outlet drip manifold utilizes extremely accurate, pressure compensating individual and interchangeable drip emitters to ensure equal flow from each outlet over a wide range of operating pressures from 10 to 80 PSI. With 2.2 GPH per outlet, the TOP can deliver water directly to up to 12 plants with less water evaporation and wind-drift than the overhead sprinkler heads it replaces. Using the TOP can save a significant amount of water by improving irrigation efficiency and lowering water runoff. For additional savings, check with your city for drip irrigation rebate program eligibility.
TOP kits contains 100ft of 1/8" distribution tubing, 12 stakes and 12 1/4" converter barbs which allow the use of 1/4" distribution tubing. 8 Inlet plugs 10-015 as well as 12 bug plugs 10-016.
Features and Benefits
- Constructed with 12 built-in individually pressure compensating drip emitters
- Self-flushing emitters allow passage of water and minimize clogging
- Interchangeable drip emitters for variable flow rates in a single head
- Color-coded drip emitters and barbs easily identify flow rate at each zone
- Drip emitters are individually filtered (approx. 80 mesh)
- Backup mini disc filter
- Rugged materials to withstand the most adverse conditions
- Can be installed above grade or placed below grade in a 6" emitter box
- Inlet plugs provide the option to cap off up to eight drip emitters
- Operating pressure: 15-50 PSI (1-3.4 BAR)
- Pressure compensating range: 8-80 PSI (.5-5.6 BAR)
- Flow rates: 2.2 GPH
- Inlet size: 1/2" FNPT
- Used with 1/8" (.187" OD) or 1/4" (.150"-.160" ID) distribution tubing
- Filter requirement: minimum of 120 mesh
- Body and cover: high-impact plastic
- Filter: nylon
- Diaphragm: silicon
- A - Height: 2"
- B - Width: 3"
Manuals & Literature