DIG - 12-Outlet Drip Manifold Kit – 2 GPH (12 Plants) - PC12100
DIG’s Maverick™ Twelve-Outlet Drip Kits are used to retrofit an existing ½” sprinkler riser into a twelve outlet drip irrigation system without altering or increasing the flow of the sprinkler system zone. The twelve-outlet drip manifold utilizes extremely accurate pressure compensating individual and interchangeable nozzles to ensure equal flow from each outlet over a wide range of operating pressures from 10 to 80 PSI. The Kit allow installation flexibility when incorporated into a new system. Each kit manifold contains a twelve outlet drip irrigation manifold with 2 GPH pressure compensating drip emitters, twelve stakes, eight caps, twelve bug plugs and twelve color-coded converter barbs to convert the 1/8” outlet for use with ¼” micro tubing. Additionally the MAVERICK™ PC12100 kit contains 100’ 1/8” micro tubing.
- Operating pressure: 10 to 80 PSI
- Recommended operating pressure:10 to 60 PSI
- Flow rates:
- Model PC12100: 2 GPH per outlet with green drip emitters
- Inlet size: ½” with female pipe thread (FNPT)
- For use with 1/8” micro tubing with .187 OD or ¼” with .140 to .170 ID utilizing the converter barb
- Body and cover: high impact plastic
- Filter: nylon
- Diaphragm: Silicon
- Applies water at a low application rate leading to less surface evaporation.
- Available with 360° micro sprinklers, inserts for 90°, 180° and strip patterns .
- The large diameter micro sprinkler has uniform water distribution.
- Offers flexibility in irrigation frequency and application rate, minimizing runoff.
- Designed for new and existing landscapes, including slopes and oblong areas.
- Outstanding crack resistance, UV protected.
- 1 Maverick 12-outlet drip manifold with 2 GPH per zone
- 8 plugs to close any unused zones
- 12 converter barbs for 1/4" micro tubing
- 12 bug plugs for 1/8" micro tubing
- 12 tubing holder stakes
- 1 100' of 1/8" micro tubing
- 1 Instruction manual
Manuals & Literature